Fake bake is the UK’s leading tanning brand which is renowned for a high quality range of products. Fake bake uses DHA and Erythulose which guarantees a longer lasting tan by up to 50%. Fake bake has botanical ingredients which don’t contain parabens and artificial preservatives.
How does fake bake work?
A guide colour is applied to the skin, it takes eight hours to develop on the skin’s pigment, then your natural colouring comes through. Fake Bake works on your skin’s natural pigment giving a long lasting finish. The product is applied and it is left on. Several hours later you are left with a sun-kissed tan. Fake bake self tan includes anti-cellulite and anti-ageing ingredients. It lasts for 5-7 days
- Carry out full body exfoliation.
- Do not use oil based products
- Concentrate on elbows, feet, ankles, knees.
- Do not wax or shave 24 hours prior to treatment.
- Wear loose clothing and flip-flops.
- Don’t wear make-up, deodorant, lotions, perfume before treatment.
- Wait a few minutes to dry before dressing.
- Wear loose clothing
- Avoid bathing/showering for 8 hours